Single Family Detached, Traditional - Bullard, TX
Was the Showcase model home for Legacy Estates. 3+2+2 BV in Bullard, Come see! Lovely, ALL wallpaper professionally removed and inside freshly painted, it is beautiful. Bring your buyers, they will love it. Like new !! Clean and spacious home in convenient location to shopping and schools. Good closet space,two linen closets by hall bath, two coat closets in foyer, split master with nice ma bath; separate shower, soaking tub, dbl lav,huge walk in closet. Kitchen has lots of beautiful cabinetry, see pictures, pantry, gas cooktop, with bfk area, formal dining rm, large office and also has a playroom with benches across one wall which also makes great storage. Tile floor, Lg family with fireplace and nice laminate flooring, Natural gas, new wood fence, roof replaced in 2008. Wired for alarm, sprinkler system. Nice back yard. Would make a great home. One could walk to grocery, bank, Post Office, Dollar General, restaurants, pharmacy and more. Super convenient.
Ginni Lee McNamee of Xcel Properties
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land Digest of Tyler & East Texas,
Vol. 39, Issue 12, Page 16.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Oven: Gas
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Brick Veneer
- Parking: Driveway; 2 spaces
- Alarm System
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Laminate; Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Formal Dining Room; Full Bath; Full Bath; Game Room; Sunroom
- Bullard,Bullard,Bullard,Sprinkler System
- Bullard,Bullard,Sprinkler System,Bullard
- Bullard,Sprinkler System,Bullard,Bullard
- Sprinkler System,Bullard,Bullard,Bullard